Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dreamscicle

I have signed up for my very first mystery knit-along (KAL).

And my yarn came in last week!

Dreamscicle [IMG_20120803_182648]

The yarn (and pattern) is from Fiddle Knits and I ordered the Dreamscicle.

Dreamscicle [IMG_20120803_182735]

It was very hard choosing from the selection of yarns for the KAL and I waffled back and forth between the plum colors and a beautiful yellow selection before finally selecting the orangy yumminess of the skein that arrived last week. I am quite pleased.

On the swift [IMG_0155]

I wound it this afternoon. I swear that the yarn had a feint smell of fruity flavor so the yarn might have been dyed using kool-aid, Or I could just be smelling things. And, quite frankly, there are worse things to be smelling other than fruity flavors. Just sayin.

all rolled up [IMG_0156]

This is only the second yarn that I've been able to use my new ball winder on. I'm still fascinated how this works.

And, now for some gratuitous shots of yarn...


Dreamscicle [IMG_0158]

Dreamscicle [IMG_0159]

Dreamscicle [IMG_0160]

Next step: swatching. The first clue comes out August 9th. I gotta be ready.
Ice-cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal.
~ Voltaire

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox