Friday, August 31, 2012

Clue 2: Growth

Previous: Dreamscicle, Clue 1: Emergence

Last week's clue dramatically changed the lattice work that the shawl started out with.

Clue 2: Growth [IMG_0219]

The only change that I have made to the patter is to ktbl on the post of the "leaf" instead of using just the plain knit stitch. I actually pulled out my knitting to do this since the plain knit stitch didn't seem as strong, if you will, and it seemed wrong not to continue the ktbl from below up into the 'leaves'. I totally love the result.

Clue 2: Growth [IMG_0220]

I've already peeked at clue 3 and I can't wait to get a chance this weekend to do some knitting.

But, then again, I think that every Friday.

I never leaf through a copy of National Geographic without realizing how lucky we are to live in a society where it is traditional to wear clothes.
~ Erma Bombeck

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox