Mine was full of blessings.
My favorite breakfast was handmade and delivered by my kiddos. Keith did the shopping the night before and had to be at church early that morning.
This is my favorite breakfast, which is surprising since as a child I would special order my McDonald's hamburger - plain please.
My constant companion, Pixie, was still for just a moment.
After church, we visited Grams. She showed off her new jeep.
It's a beauty.
And here is my tragedy. I dropped my camera last week and now it doesn't focus for the far away shots.
{darn, I'll have to get a new one}
Keith and Grams
While Keith and the kids spent their time with Grams, Paul and I had a lovely talk. I am so glad that Paul has come into our lives.
Paul grabbed a step stool so that Grams could be on the same level as Keith.
Always brings out a different side of him. Keith, that is.
Later that afternoon, we visited with my parents. We dreamed with them about vacations and cruises. Who knows, maybe next summer?
{Alaska!}
By that time, we had kept Leah so long, we had to feed her and Culvers was giving away sundaes to all mothers on Mother's Day which, of course, was my favorite part of Mother's Day.
We did actually eat dinner first.
Wait, no, my favorite part was spending the day with Leah.
Wait, no, my favorite part was spending the day with my family.
A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
~ Author Unknown
![breakfast in bed [IMG_0727]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7220/7224144036_9a737fb689.jpg)
![all done up [IMG_0733]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8154/7224152152_e6d8b790d3.jpg)
![Pixie is bored [IMG_0729]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8158/7224157638_c10772e20b.jpg)
![Grams' new jeep [IMG_0734]](http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5446/7224162280_98c54b565b.jpg)
![Grams and Keith [IMG_0736]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7213/7224172580_d6ce6f745c.jpg)
![on a level playing field [IMG_0738]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7228/7224225928_53fb6fd8a1.jpg)
![Mom and me [IMG_0741]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7238/7224182554_5d916940c5.jpg)
![Free sundae to Mom's [IMG_0743]](http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5232/7224188720_e224850d74.jpg)
![Me and my girl [IMG_0746]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7232/7224195102_dc564f9080.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment