Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Top 15 Bunny Patterns

While you wait for me to upload and process all of my pictures from Easter {which, you know, might take months}, I thought I might delight you with the {what I consider} the Top 15 Bunny Patterns from Ravelry.

So, just get ready for cuteness...

#15 Amigurumi Bunny Basket by Lion Brand Yarn


#14 Spring Bunny Tutorial by Laura Maxell




#13 Alien Hominid, Chibi Kawaii Cat, Bunny and Bear or Other Amigurumi Patterns by Emjay Bailey



#12 Tiny Baby Bunnies by Anna Hrachovec


#11 Ugly Bunny Pincushion by wayuki


#10 Sophie by Ysolda Teague



#9 Love Bunnies by Erika Hughes


#8 Blue Totoro by Lucy Ravenscar


#7 Catnip Bunny by Selina Kyle


#6 Amigurumi Pocket Bunny by Ala Ela


#5 Pookies by Barbara Prime


#4 Rabbit ? by Christelle Trafarski

Rabbits everywhere
photo from Flickr

#3 Crochet Spring Bunny by Stephanie Jessica Lau


#2 Big Cuddly Bunny by Purl Soho


#1 Bunny Nuggets by Rebecca Danger

5 Bunny Nuggets
photo from Flickr

I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.
~ Bugs Bunny

No comments:



best viewed with Firefox