We've never lived such the high life before!
The suite was beautiful {and that is an understatement}. I could so live in a hotel if I could live in a suite like that!
Both of the rooms had balconies that were next to each other but around the corner, if you will. We got the girls plenty of root beer and cream soda and the girls were already enjoying. One of the girls had 5 sodas before the evening was over. She was one that wasn't allowed to drink soda except on special occasions.
I'm that same way with ice cream...
and chocolate, and ...
The view from the balcony. There were ducks in the ponds and there was a lady feeding the ducks just below us.
The pools was awesome! They had one of those shelf steps, which are awesome on their own but they put sand and made an actual beach out of it. All of the kids in the pool were playing in it, not just my girls.
Mermaids tails were the theme of the day and everyone got a tail.
But the sun was going down and we were getting hungry, so after the last mermaid tail was made {and captured on "film"}...
... and we went off to sample their hors d'oeuvres, which were quite yummy.
We ate Chinese food in the room from Keith's favorite place on that side of town and then the girls rested up, watching some TV before staying up all night long.
The next morning, we got our snacks before brunch.
Behind where the girls were sitting was a duck pond.
The brunch was quite yummy. Too many things to choose from and you had to choose quality and not quantity because there were lots of breads and foods that are tasty but fill you up too quickly.
Yet, I still get the muffin.
This is plate number 3 for me, I think. Can't tell you if it was my last. But, I can tell you that the 'tale of the tape' this past week was not a good one.
Emma's fave
I think the girls had a good time. As we left, I told the girls that this is how they should expect to be treated all the time. Not always on this level monetarily, but you should always expect to be well cared for. It's an attitude to look for in the people you surround yourself with.
Now, if we could just get Emma to get her drivers license...
Happy Birthday, Emma!
You were born an original. Don't die a copy.
~ John Mason
![beautiful accomodations [IMG_9178]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6169/6178749353_9edef1e143.jpg)
![Balcony view [IMG_9187]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6169/6178768949_521defbb96.jpg)
![View from our balcony [IMG_9189]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6178773195_82dd026062.jpg)
![making mermaids [IMG_9192]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6175/6179307816_e70bbc9dc7.jpg)
![mermaids [IMG_9197]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6161/6178798409_ee8cdc405f.jpg)
![taking turns [IMG_9203]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6169/6178806039_979e05eb73.jpg)
![Hors d'oeuvres [IMG_9209]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6163/6179344924_a9282e8f0c.jpg)
![relaxing before staying up way too late [IMG_9210]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6179/6179354274_bf85115c6e.jpg)
![before brunch [IMG_9216]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6178836347_f85d054037.jpg)
![duck pond [IMG_9219]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6157/6178843391_193be0e02b.jpg)
![brunch [IMG_9221]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6177/6178853887_e25d9ec885.jpg)
![yum! [IMG_9224]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6177/6178858053_bc13f0e9c2.jpg)
![double yum [IMG_9227]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6178/6178863865_e7a2201189.jpg)
![waiting for the car [IMG_9229]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6179/6179394962_a9275fbc61.jpg)

2 comments:
Emmawhat a great day and birthday for you. Love the pictures Grams
happy birthday Emma. I wish my 16th was that cool. you have the Coolest parents. Eva.
Post a Comment