And I have been knitting.
I finished Nessie a while ago and just haven't had the chance to share it with you yet.
Amazingly, this is my first scarf and, living in the desert, I am hoping to actually use it, but it may be awhile before I can. Although, it may serve to keep me warm in the office rather than outside.
I don't know what has come over me lately, but I have had a rash of projects where I have thought I knew better than the pattern author and didn't work the pattern as written just to find out that the finish product doesn't look like the pictures.
{Silly me.}
When I rip outback to where I made 'design improvements' and finish the project as written, you'll never guess what happens...
Everything turns out just like the picture.
{Will I ever learn?}
All's well that ends well!
Now, I just have to wait for cooler weather.
Personally, I think the word 'patience' should be considered a swear word.
Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you
and scorn in the one ahead.
~ Mac McCleary
![nessie [IMG_8756]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6084/6111466664_6ab444d544.jpg)

![nessie [IMG_8754]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6074/6044251828_850c57695d.jpg)
![nessie [IMG_8755]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6146/6044259618_1ce5d887df.jpg)
![nessie knot [IMG_8764]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6181/6043743705_bf99dca404.jpg)
![nessie loosely tied [IMG_8766]](http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6149/6044300452_0af68ed1b7.jpg)

2 comments:
Bring it to my house... it's cold over here!
Jill b
i love it! i love the colors together very pretty!
<3 leah
Post a Comment