Picking out the beads {from the bead kits you all have given Leah over the years} was the fun part. I really loved the turquoise beads and how translucent they were.
They have to be pre-threaded before the knitting can begin and I kind of liked the way they looked if it I had made it into a necklace.
I used 26 gauge wire and knitted 4 stitches each row in garter stitch. I cast on using the backward loop cast on with scrap wire and then knitted the first row with the project wire so that the end would look like the beginning once I untangled the scrap wire {which was harder than I thought it would be}.
The end of the bracelet.
I took the 4 stitches and knited two together twice to have two final stitches. These I wound the wire around and attached the toggle clasp, or rather my sister did since I'm still quite green when it comes to wire and beads.
I was very pleased with how it turned out. I've already made another {green} one for myself {or for an etsy shop that I keep threatening to open}.
You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
~Author Unknown
![blue beads [IMG_7951]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5614545005_0bafa15d64.jpg)
![threaded blue beads [IMG_7949]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5228/5615129204_79bf8b67c4.jpg)
![in progress [IMG_7954]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5149/5615132716_deaf60a2bd.jpg)
![finished end [IMG_7957]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5268/5615135932_1c5121b0a1.jpg)
![preparing for the toggle clasp [IMG_7964]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5226/5615153254_409f2264fe.jpg)
![Almost finished [IMG_7962]](http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5105/5615158444_506dab1cf2.jpg)

2 comments:
so pretty and dainty
i love it thank you so much!
Leah
Post a Comment