We had box seats, or at least that is how it felt. It was fortunate that we were late, as we got there just as they were opening up the second level of seating {and by we, I mean Grammy and Pappy}. We were at the perfect height to take pictures as we were sitting just above everyone else and didn't have anyone in front of us. Like I said, box seats.
The school had done a really nice slide show of all of the kids {all 90 some of them} with a submitted baby picture and their senior picture.
Justin selected the baby picture just to prove to his friends that he had blonde hair as a kid.
Keith took Justin's senior picture. It was going to be with my camera but I had dropped mine and didn't realize that had broke it so he took the above picture with our camcorder! It was an ordeal but the picture turned out great!
So proud of Justin!
I love my new camera! This was taken without a flash, zoomed from our box seats. I never could have done this with my old camera. I so should have dropped my camera a long time ago.
I love this picture, in its blurry goodness.
There are at least two days in your life that you are naturally photogenic, even if you are not naturally so. Your wedding day and the day you graduate.
Zella's graduation congratulations.
And, now the parade of family and friends...
Justin and Grammy
Justin and Pappy
Paul, Justin, and Grams
Keith, Justin, and me
{wearing my nessie}
Leah, Justin, and Emma
Justin and Terrance
Zella and Aunt Jill
Classic Justin
{can't post about Justin without this pose}
Peer pressure from the peanut gallery...
... and this is what happens when you egg on the Nettles.
A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success.
~ Robert Orben
![The graduates [IMG_0029]](http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5119/7435523154_b7164afc7c.jpg)
![Our Graduate [IMG_0027]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7257/7435544080_a28fab7f2c.jpg)
![Our graduate [IMG_0033]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8154/7435562750_43b098c20b.jpg)
![Procession [IMG_0034]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8149/7435587882_eb77c02378.jpg)
![A Z original [IMG_0037]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8009/7435606418_a78f791750.jpg)
![Justin & Grammy [IMG_0038]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8008/7435621676_46e5ef46b5.jpg)
![Justin & Pappy [IMG_0040]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7259/7435635034_0a1b04d10c.jpg)
![Justin, Paul, and Grams [IMG_0041]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7271/7435645028_65f92a7aee.jpg)
![us and the boy [IMG_0044]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7278/7435682244_d712ef2fa1.jpg)
![Justin and his sisters [IMG_0045]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8162/7435707656_f8c7fa126b.jpg)
![Justin and Terrance [IMG_0046]](http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7107/7435717800_b86fddff52.jpg)
![Aunt Jill and Z [IMG_0047]](http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5457/7435728356_33806b59dd.jpg)
![Classic Justin [IMG_0049]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8010/7435741156_296b7dd2f0.jpg)
![Classy [IMG_0050]](http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5465/7435751350_1101787e6e.jpg)
![The whole gang [IMG_0051]](http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8006/7435774602_641fda4af8.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment